- The article is to be prepared in English language.
- Text of the work should be prepared in Word editor for Windows operating system (versions: 2000 above). Capacity: 6 to 12 pages A4 (including abstract, tables, figures, footnotes and literature). Even page number of the article is preferred.
- The article should be prepared according to publication preparation guideline.
- The authors guarantee that they have the appropriate authority from their employers and/or funding agencies to publish the work.
Submission of papers
- A soft copy (DOC and PDF files) with all figures, a written declaration (written or scanned) that the paper was not previously published and suggestion for two independent reviewers from outside the native scientific institution should be sent to the Executive Editor - dr Jolanta Błaszczuk by electronic mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Submitted article should be completed, with figures, tables etc.
- When fragments of other publications (figures, tables, etc.) are being used, authors are obliged to gain consent necessary for their usage in the article.
- The Editor reserves the right to make editorial changes in the text.
- The Editor does not return send in materials.
- Articles prepared in defiance with the indications shall be returned to their authors.
- In reference to issues not presented explicitly in this guideline, please apply standard solutions or ask the Executive Editor (mail).