Rules of review
- Papers which are submitted for a review should be in accordance with the publication preparation guideline provided in "For Authors".
- Works which are submitted to the executive editor shall be assessed by two independent reviewers.
- The Editorial Board chooses reviewers, following the themes presented in the article sent in for publication.
- The reviewer is independent from the author of the reviewed work and there is no the conflict of interest.
- A review is in writing and ends with an explicit request for admission the article to publish or the reject.
- The review procedure is done with confidentially.
- The reviewing form is located in the "Reviewers".